Irish Cream Liqueur
Preparation: 30 minutes
Makes 2 litres
- 4 c. irish whiskey
- 2 of 14 oz cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1 oz semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- 2 c. light cream
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth
- Pour into a glass bottle and cap tightly.
- Refrigerate and let the flavours blend for at least two weeks.
- Drink within six weeks.
If you have comments or suggestions,
Amanda's Kitchen is devoted to introducing healthy
vegetarian and vegan cooking to everyone's kitchen.
Page last updated: December 5, 2000
This page created with Netscape Navigator Gold