Preparation: 10 minutes (plus optional chilling)
Serves 4 to 6
- 2 pkge soft silken tofu (10 1/2 oz. pkges)
- 16 oz (2 c. or 500 mL) vanilla soymilk or rice milk
- 1 T plus 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 2 T brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 c. to 1 c. rum or brandy
- Nutmeg (grated or ground)
- Combine all ingredients except nutmeg in blender or food processor.
- Blend well, stopping as needed to scrape down sides of bowl.
- Serve well chilled and dusted with nutmeg.
Back to Tofu
Back to Veganised Favourites
Back to Special Occasion
Back to Drinks
Back to Recipe Categories
If you have comments or suggestions,
Amanda's Kitchen is devoted to introducing healthy
vegetarian and vegan cooking to everyone's kitchen.
Page last updated: December 5, 2000
This page created with Netscape Navigator Gold